Mother’s Day is almost here and we are celebrating
with our love for cloth diapers!
Welcome to the Mother’s Day Cloth Diaper Giveaway Hop hosted by Daily Mothering! Nearly 100 blogs have linked up to bring you dozens and dozens of exciting cloth diaper giveaways. Enter my giveaway below and then hop to the other blogs listed at the bottom of this post to enter their fluffy giveaways too! Each blog has a cloth diaper prize valued at $15 or more, and many blogs have prize packs worth over $100. And, don’t forget to enter the GRAND PRIZE giveaway at Daily Mothering for your chance to win this amazing $1300 Cloth Diaper Prize Pack!
In honor of all the wonderful mommas out there I am personally sponsoring not one but TWO Mother’s Day Giveaways! This one is for a cloth diaper gift set valued at $50! The other giveaway is for a designer necklace made by Margaret Furlong Designs valued at $92 ! Lets take a closer look at the cloth diaper giveaway ….
This cloth diaper prize pack giveaway is
valued at $50 !
The PRIZES are …
- A book written by Kelly Wels called Changing Diapers: The Hip Mom’s Guide to Cloth Diapering (retail value $17.95). I have my own copy and have found it a great refrence tool and starting point for newbie cloth diaperers and those curious about cloth. Inside you will find answers on how to wash cloth diapers, what you need to begin, definitions to cloth diaper vocabulary, and the types of fabrics used nad styles of cloth diapers.
- Lil’ Joey All-in-one (retail value $29.95) cloth diapers are so cute and one of the smallest newborn diapers in the cloth diaper world. The winner of this giveaway will get TWO of these cute newborn diapers (colors: 1-powder blue and 1-pumpkin)! Some mommas have bought atleast one Lil Joey for use in newborn pictures. Features include:
- Sewn in soaker
- inner gussets to help prevent leaks
- snap-down middle to help prevent diaper from irritating your babys umbilical stump
- 2 rows of snaps to help the diaper grow with your baby and last longer
- Fits babies from premie to 12+
- Helps fill the gap between newborn diapers and the use of one-size diapers (which don’t always fit right from birth)
- Liners help prolong the life of your cloth diapers, make changing and cleaning diapers easier, and some liners have beneificial features for your baby. Hemp Babies raw silk liner (retail value $2.50) is reusable and has anti-bacterial & mpoisture wicking properties to help keep your baby dry and reduce the risk of diaper rashes. You will get one of these in the prize pack.
- When caring for your cloth diapers it is important to us cloth diaper safe detergent and that is why I am including a sample of bumGenius laundry detergent which is safe to use on cloth diapers.
Total cloth diaper prize pack value ~ $50.00 !
To enter use the Rafflecoptor form below!
Good luck mommas!
Don’t forget to enter to WIN a 20″ Sterling Silver chain necklace with porcelain charms created by Margaret Furlong Designs. Click the picture below to be taken to the entry page!! (retail value $92)
NOTE: This is a self sponsered giveaway and I am in no way being compensated by any company featured in this post. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.